BANSAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY.....
We are extremely delighted to present this booklet ,highlighting various salient features of Bansal Group of Institutes (BGI), to our stakeholders.
BGI is committed to impart quality education at an affordable cost to the students enabling them to become industry - ready professionals.
Following salient measures are taken at BGI to maintain sustained high quality of
• Rigorous process (involving written test followed by interview by a committee of experts) for selection of f aculty & staff members.
• Periodic monitoring of capability of teachers through written examinations.
• Preparation of unit- wise lecturer notes by the faculty members and their quality checks by subject experts.
• “Reference Manual”, a source of immense knowledge and a technical guide for systematic and regular study, is issued to every student well before commencement of new semester.
• Ensuring minimum 75% attendance of the students through a regular monitoring system.
• A well established system of timely intimating those parents whose wards fall short of 75% attendance and reminding them to ensure that their wards must have minimum threshold level of 75% attendance, a condition necessary for meeting eligibility criteria for appearing in college level examinations and university examinations.
• Focus on ensuring that the students religiously perform laboratory experiments to acquire practical knowledge commensurate with theoretical inputs imparted to them.
• Pre placement training by subject experts as a part of course curriculum.
BGI education system is thus following the dictum “Reform, Perform and Transform.”
We extend a warm welcome to you to kindly visit our institutes to take stock of best infrastructural and technical facilities available for empowering the students in their all-round development enabling them to transform into competent professionals , before taking final decision for admission of your ward.